Effective Date: May 8, 2019
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of this Agreement and the additional rules and guidelines posted. We may make changes to this agreement from time to time. We may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting revisions of this agreement on the website with effective date. Your use of the website following changes to the agreement will constitute your acceptance to those changes. At any time, we may modify or discontinue all or part of this site, refuse to provide access to the site, or offer opportunities to some or all site users.
The site is controlled and operated from the United States of America and is not intended to subject us to non-US jurisdiction or laws, except as otherwise expressed in this agreement. This site may not be appropriate or available in some jurisdictions outside the United States. Accessing the site is done at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right to limit the site and availability, in whole or in part, to any person, given area, or chosen jurisdiction at any time.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in the state of North Carolina, United States of America. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
We provide users access to our site for general information and services about Vaudra International including without limitation (i) information such as newsletters, articles, personal profiles, events, photos, videos, audio, text, and other similar content and (ii) subscription, management, and links to third-party websites.
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
RULES OF CONDUCT
While using the site, you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the website to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the website is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section. Failure to comply may result in termination of your access to the website.
You agree that you will not:
– Use this site for fraudulent or unlawful purposes.
– Use this site to abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate any legal rights of others, including and without limitation to others’ privacy rights, rights to publicity, or harvest or collect personal identifiable information about other users of the site.
– Transmit by any means or make available in connection with the site antivirus, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs, spyware, or other computer code files or programs that are harmful, invasive or intended to damage or hijack operations of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
– Restrict any other persons from using the site, which includes without limitation, hacking or defacing any portion of this site.
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion or use of the site.
The Vaudra International name, logo and any or all related service marks are the property of Vaudra International. You may not use the name or any of these marks without prior written consent of Vaudra International’s principals. All service marks or trademarks not owned by us are the property of their representative owners. You are hereby notified that these marks are protected and if you wish to copy them for any reason you must have prior written consent from the respective organization.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Vaudra International and/or its content creators, and protected by international copyright laws.
While we maintain the security of (www.vaudra.com) website, we do not guarantee that the site will remain secure from hacks or be available for use at all times. If you believe that you have detected information that is inappropriate or may be information placed on our site by a third party, please contact email@example.com.